In this quest for sanctuary, love, and identity, a man and his uncle arrive in Hyderabad, where they capitalize on the uncle’s resemblance to a local don.
Alludu Seenu Movie Details
Available on: streaming-platform
Theatrical Release Date: July 25, 2014
Budget: ₹40 crore
Worldwide Collection: ₹38.7 crore (estimated)
Production & Distribution Company
About Alludu Seenu Movie
- The film was officially launched on 15 February 2013 in Hyderabad.
- After altering the bound script twice, the film’s principal photography commenced at Annapoorna Studios in Hyderabad in October 2013.
- The majority of the film was shot in and around Hyderabad while significant portions were shot at Alleppey in Kerala.
- The songs were shot in the locales of Japan, Dubai, and Italy apart from the sets built in Hyderabad.
- After the completion of a few action sequences at Gachibowli Aluminium Factory in Hyderabad, the film’s principal photography came to an end on 14 June 2014.
- The film marks the debut of Bellamkonda Suresh’s son Bellamkonda Sreenivas
- Alludu Seenu was dubbed in Hindi as Mard Ka Badla (2019). Later the film was dubbed into Malayalam as Aliyan Sreeni and Tamil as Mappilai Seenu.
- Sai Srinivas won Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut – South.
- The film was awarded an ‘A’ certificate with few cuts by the Central Board of Film Certification on 23 July 2014.
- The film was released worldwide on 25 July 2014. Upon release, the film received decent feedback from critics with most of them calling it a Routine Commercial Entertainer. While critics praised Sreenivas’ dancing and fighting skills, Samantha’s glamour, and Prakash Raj and Brahmanandam’s performances, they criticized the film for its predictable content and wrong placement of songs.