TVF Pitchers Season 2 Web Series (2022):
TVF Pitchers season 2 is a Hindi comedy-drama web series directed by Vaibhav Bundhoo and Arunabh Kumar and written by Arunabh Kumar, Prashant Kumar, Shubham Sharma, and Talha Siddiqui. It is a sequel to TVF Pitchers season 1.
It features Naveen Kasturia, Arunabh Kumar, Abhay Mahajan, and others. TVF Pitchers season 2 premiered on December 23, 2022, on Zee5. The second season received a largely positive response.
TVF Pitchers (Season 2) Web Series Information:
|Web Series Name||TVF Pitchers|
|Also known as||Pitchers 2|
|No. of Episodes||5|
|Release Date||23 December 2022|
|Running Time||30–57 minutes|
|Created by||Arunabh Kumar|
|Developed by||Arunabh Kumar|
|Directed by||Vaibhav Bundhoo |
|Written by||Arunabh Kumar|
|Story by||Arunabh Kumar|
|Produced by||The Viral Fever Media Labs|
|Executive producer||Arun Kumar|
|Cinematography by||Vaibhav Bundhoo|
|Edited by||Prashant Machhar|
|Music by||Vaibhav Bundhoo|
|Production Company||The Viral Fever Media Labs|
|Distributor||The Viral Fever (TVF)|
TVF Pitchers (Season 2) Web Series Trailer:
TVF Pitchers (Season 2) Web Series Storyline (Plot/Synopsis):
The story is set years after the end of season 1 and traces the story of the same startup that was founded by the four friends.
TVF Pitchers (Season 2) Web Series Cast and Character:
- Naveen Kasturia as Naveen Bansal, the one who has the start-up idea and was earlier working as executive regional manager at MOKART
- Arunabh Kumar as Yogendra Kumar “Yogi” Pandey, who was probably operational incharge at EliteCore technologies
- Abhay Mahajan asSaurabh Mandal, who was a senior consultant marketing head at a company and also an MBA graduate
- Maanvi Gagroo as Shreya, Naveen’s girlfriend
- Riddhi Dogra as Prachi Meena, Pragati’s (firm) investor and board member
- Sikandar Kher as Prabhash Mehta, CEO and co-founder of Alpha 1, a competitor of Pragati
- Abhishek Banerjee as Bhati
- Pranav Bhasin as Dungeon_Master
- Gopal Datt as Ravi Ram Rastogi (“RRR”)
- Ronjini Chakraborty as Aparajita “Appu”
- Neena Kulkarni as Naveen’s mother
Interesting Facts About TVF Pitchers Season 2 Web Series:
- The second season received a largely positive response.
- “Pitchers 2 is a worthy sequel, thanks to its true-to-life characters and themes of start-up business challenges,” noted the Times of India.
- The Hindustan Times wrote, “And when it comes to getting it right, Pitchers season 2 doesn’t shy away from serving bitter reality without a sweetener.”
- For the second season, the series moved to ZEE5 as a part of its original programming.
TVF Pitchers (Season 2) Episode List:
TVF Pitchers S2, Episode 1: The Valley
The pitchers are on the verge of a breakthrough as they await major funding. They must convince KC Enterprises, an offline player in the same sector, to partner with them.
TVF Pitchers S2, Episode 2: The Pivot
After the deal’s failure, Naveen decides to revamp the company. But Prachi presents a new condition to support the change – find a new CTO in 3 days.
TVF Pitchers S2, Episode 3: The Sprint
The company goes on a sprint to finish a product within 30 days. However, just 3 days before the launch, the pitchers face a new problem – resignations.
TVF Pitchers S2, Episode 4: The North Star Metric
Post the product launch, the three pitchers chase their own North Star Metrics: valuation, money in the bank, and employee satisfaction. Where does this search lead them?
TVF Pitchers S2, Episode 5: The Term Sheet
With the founders not talking to each other and no investments in sight, friendships seem to perish.