- “Fast X” is an American action, adventure, crime, mystery, thriller film directed by Louis Leterrier and written by Dan Mazeau and Justin Lin, with the story co-written by Zach Dean and Justin Lin.
- The movie serves as the sequel to “F9” (2021) and is the tenth main installment and eleventh overall installment in the Fast & Furious franchise.
- The film stars Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto, along with an ensemble cast including Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, John Cena, Nathalie Emmanuel, Jordana Brewster, Sung Kang, Scott Eastwood, Daniela Melchior, Alan Ritchson, Helen Mirren, Brie Larson, Rita Moreno, Jason Statham, Jason Momoa, and Charlize Theron.
- The tenth film has been planned since 2014, and a two-part finale has been planned since October 2020. Justin Lin, the director of multiple previous Fast & Furious films, was confirmed to return as director, with the main cast attached.
- Principal photography began in April 2022, and the film’s official title was revealed at that time. However, Lin later left as director due to creative differences but retained writing and producing credits. Louis Leterrier replaced him as director and performed uncredited rewrites to the screenplay. Brian Tyler, the longtime franchise composer, returned to score the film.
- With an estimated production budget of $340 million, “Fast X” is one of the most expensive films ever made.
- Filming took place in London, Rome, Turin, Lisbon, and Los Angeles, lasting until August 2022.
- The film premiered at The Space Cinema Roma Moderno in Rome on May 12, 2023.
- It was released in several countries across Europe and South America on May 17, and in the United States and Canada on May 19, distributed by Universal Pictures.
- “Fast X” received mixed reviews from critics, with praise for the cast performances, particularly Jason Momoa, but criticism for its writing.
- The film has grossed $318 million worldwide, making it the seventh-highest-grossing film of 2023.
- A sequel is scheduled to be released in 2025.
Also known as: Fast & Furious 10, Fast 10, The Fast and The Furious 10
Based on: Characters by Gary Scott Thompson
Fast X Movie Cast & Character
Fast X Movie Crew
Fast X Movie Trailer, Teaser & Videos
Fast X Movie Storyline
Over many missions and against impossible odds, Dom Toretto (Vin Diesel) and his family have outsmarted, out-nerved, and outdriven every foe in their path. Now, they confront the most lethal opponent they’ve ever faced: A terrifying threat emerging from the shadows of the past who’s fueled by blood revenge, and who is determined to shatter this family and destroy everything—and everyone—that Dom loves, forever. In 2011’s Fast Five, Dom and his crew took out nefarious Brazilian drug kingpin Hernan Reyes and decapitated his empire on a bridge in Rio De Janeiro. What they didn’t know was that Reyes’ son, Dante (Aquaman’s Jason Momoa), witnessed it all and has spent the last 12 years masterminding a plan to make Dom pay the ultimate price. Dante’s plot will scatter Dom’s family from Los Angeles to the catacombs of Rome, from Brazil to London and from Portugal to Antarctica. New allies will be forged and old enemies will resurface. But everything changes when Dom discovers that his own 8-year-old son (Leo Abelo Perry, Black-ish) is the ultimate target of Dante’s vengeance.
Fast X Movie Release Date
May 12, 2023 (Rome)
May 19, 2023 (United States)
Where to Watch Fast X Movie
Fast X Movie Watch Online
Production & Distribution Company
Fast X Movie Budget
Budget: $340 million
Fast X Movie Box Office Collection
Interesting Facts About Fast X Movie