A sequel to Love Mocktail, Love Mocktail 2 revolves around Aadi after the demise of his wife Nidhi. How do you move on from such loss?
Love Mocktail 2 Movie Details
Available on: streaming-platform
Theatrical Release Date: February 11, 2022
Budget: ₹2 crore
Worldwide Collection: ₹21 crore
Production & Distribution Company
About Love Mocktail 2 Movie
- Love Mocktail 2 serves as a sequel to Love Mocktail (2020).
- Darling Krishna announced Love Mocktail 2, following the success of his 2020 film Love Mocktail. He completed the script work by June 2020.
- Krishna added a lot of humour to the sequel unlike the original which was an emotional romantic drama. Nakul Abhyankar was signed as the composer for the sequel, replacing Raghu Dixit.
- Malayalam actress Rachel David was cast in the film, marking her debut in Kannada cinema.
- Filming took place between August 2020 and 2021. The first schedule of the film was shot in August 2020 in Bangalore with minimum crew, and Krishna intended to wrap up the entire shoot by December.
- Around 60% of the film was shot by October 2020, and the team began editing the filmed portions.
- Krishna and Milana took a break from shoot following their wedding in February 2021 and the film was delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The production was resumed in June 2021 in Ladakh where a montage was shot, and returned to Bangalore. The filming was completed by August 2021.
- Krishna completed the script work of the sequel by June 2020. It was filmed and edited by Sri Crazy Mindz while Nakul Abhyankar composed the music. Love Mocktail 2 was released theatrically on 11 February 2022.
- The film received positive reviews from critics and collected over ₹21 crore, becoming the eight highest grossing Kannada film of the year.