A Haunting in Venice Movie Details:
|A Haunting in Venice
|Hallowe’en Party by Agatha Christie
|Horror, Mystery, Crime, Drama
|September 11, 2023 (Odeon Luxe Leicester Square)
September 15, 2023 (United States)
The Mark Gordon Company
Scott Free Productions
Agatha Christie Limited
|20th Century Studios
A Haunting in Venice Movie Cast and Characters:
- Kenneth Branagh as Hercule Poirot
- Kyle Allen as Maxime Gerard
- Camille Cottin as Olga Seminoff
- Jamie Dornan as Dr. Leslie Ferrier
- Tina Fey as Ariadne Oliver
- Jude Hill as Leopold Ferrier
- Ali Khan as Nicholas Holland
- Emma Laird as Desdemona Holland
- Kelly Reilly as Rowena Drake
- Riccardo Scamarcio as Vitale Portfoglio
- Michelle Yeoh as Joyce Reynolds
“A Haunting in Venice” is set in eerie, post-World War II Venice on All Hallows’ Eve, “A Haunting in Venice” is a terrifying mystery featuring the return of the celebrated sleuth, Hercule Poirot. Now retired and living in self-imposed exile in the world’s most glamorous city, Poirot reluctantly attends a séance at a decaying, haunted palazzo. When one of the guests is murdered, the detective is thrust into a sinister world of shadows and secrets.—20th Century Studios
About A Haunting in Venice Movie:
- A Haunting in Venice is a sequel to Murder on the Orient Express (2017) and Death on the Nile (2022).
- The film is based on the novel “Hallowe’en Party” by Agatha Christie.
- Filming began on October 31, 2022, with production occurring between Pinewood Studios and Venice.
- This will be the first Poirot installment in the film series starring, directed by, and produced by Sir Kenneth Branagh.
- The screenplay is inspired by Agatha Christie’s 1969 novel “Hallowe’en Party”, with the setting changed to Venice, Italy. It is the first time this story was adapted into a feature film.
- A Haunting in Venice was released in the United States on September 15, 2023 by 20th Century Studios. The film received positive reviews from critics.
- A Haunting in Venice was released in the United States on September 15, 2023, by 20th Century Studios. The film had its own red carpet premiere at the Odeon Luxe Leicester Square at the West End London on September 11.