Blurr Movie (2022):
Blurr is a Hindi horror thriller film directed by Ajay Bahl and written by Bahl and Pawan Soni. Produced by Zee Studios, Outsiders Films, and Echelon Productions, the film stars Taapsee Pannu and Gulshan Devaiah in the leading roles.
The film is the official Hindi remake of the Spanish film Julia’s Eyes (2010) by Guillem Morales. The principal photography of the film began in July 2021. The film was wrapped up on 31 August 2021.
It is the story of a woman who’s slowly losing her sight whilst trying to investigate the death of her twin sister. Blurr premiered on 9 December 2022 on ZEE5.
Blurr Movie Information:
|Release Date||9 December 2022|
|Running Time||2h 7m|
|Based on||Julia’s Eyes by Guillem Morales|
Kruttika Desai Khan
|Directed by||Ajay Bahl|
|Written by||Ajay Bahl|
|Produced by||Vishal Rana|
|Cinematography by||Sudhir K. Chaudhary|
|Edited by||Manish Pradhan|
|Music by||Aditya Pushkama|
|Production Companies||Zee Studios|
Blurr Movie Trailer:
Blurr Movie Storyline (Plot/Synopsis):
The story is about one woman, Gayatri, finding out about the untimely death of her twin sister, who was visually impaired. She then tries to uncover the mystery behind the death while struggling with her own eyesight.
Blurr Movie Cast and Characters:
- Taapsee Pannu as Gayatri/Gautami
- Gulshan Devaiah as Neel
- Kruttika Desai Khan as Mrs. Radha Solanki
- Abhilash Thapliyal as Chander
- Sorabh Chauhan as Bipin Nath
- Nitya Mathur as Ira
- Sumit Nijhawan as Mahendra Chandel
Interesting Facts About Blurr Movie:
- This is Taapsee Pannu’s first project as a producer.
- The principal photography of the film began in July 2021. The film was wrapped up on 31 August 2021.
- The film is the official Hindi remake of the Spanish film Julia’s Eyes.
- Since the protagonist of the film is visually impaired, Taapsee Pannu shot part of the film blindfolded to get the character right.
- The third Tapsee movie is to be based on Oriol Paulo’s story. The first two are The Invisible Guest – Badla, and Mirage – Dobaara. These two Original versions were also directed by Paulo.