Dhamaka Movie (2022):
Dhamaka is a Telugu action comedy film directed by Trinadha Rao Nakkina and written by Prasanna Kumar Bezawada. The film is produced by Abhishek Agarwal and T. G. Vishwa Prasad under the banner of People Media Factory and Abhishek Agarwal Arts.
It stars Ravi Teja and Sreeleela. The film was theatrically released on 23 December 2022, during the Christmas weekend. Dhamaka opened to mixed reviews from critics, where it became a commercial success upon release. The film has grossed over ₹101.45 crore worldwide in 14 days, making it one of the highest-grossing Telugu films of 2022.
Dhamaka Movie Information:
|Also known as||Dhamaka|
|Release Date||23 December 2022|
|Running Time||2hr 19min|
|Directed by||Trinadha Rao Nakkina|
|Written by||Prasanna Kumar Bezawada|
|Produced by||Abhishek Agarwal|
T. G. Vishwa Prasad
|Cinematography by||Karthik Ghattamaneni|
|Edited by||Prawin Pudi|
|Music by||Bheems Ceciroleo|
|Production Company||People Media Factory|
Abhishek Agarwal Arts
|Box Office Collection||₹101.45 crore|
Dhamaka Movie Trailer:
Dhamaka Movie Storyline (Plot/Synopsis):
Swamy and Anand who look exactly the same, come from different backgrounds. Under dicey circumstances Pranavi, a young and pretty girl falls in love with both of them. How will Swamy and Anand solve their problems?
Dhamaka Movie Cast and Characters:
- Ravi Teja as Swamy Vivekananda Rao / Ananda Chakravarthy
- Sreeleela as Pranavi Reddy
- Jayaram as Jayam “JP” Pakshitap
- Sachin Khedekar as Nanda Gopal Chakravarthy
- Tanikella Bharani as Vasudeva Rao
- Rao Ramesh as Ramesh Reddy
- Chirag Jani as Arya Pakshitap
- Ali as JP Worker
- Praveen as Swami/Anand Chakravarthy’s friend
- Hyper Aadi as Driver
- Pavitra Lokesh as Devaki Chakravarthy
- Tulasi as Yashoda Rao
- Rajshree Nair
Interesting Facts About Dhamaka Movie:
- Principal photography commenced in October 2021 and ended in September 2022. The filming took place in parts of Hyderabad and Spain. Cinematography has been done by Karthik Ghattamaneni.
- The worldwide theatrical rights of the film were sold at a cost of ₹18.30 crore. The Hindi dubbing rights were sold at a cost of ₹10 crore, whereas the satellite and digital streaming rights were sold for ₹20 crore.