Venky and Varun, who try to come up from financial problems. But what will happen when they meet Pragathi Family who are greedy for money?
F3: Fun and Frustration Movie Details
Available on: streaming-platform
Theatrical Release Date: May 27, 2022
OTT Release Date: July 22, 2022
Budget: ₹60 crore
Worldwide Collection: ₹135 crore
Production & Distribution Company
About F3: Fun and Frustration Movie
- F3: Fun and Frustration is a standalone sequel to F2: Fun and Frustration (2019) and the second installment of Fun and Frustration series.
- Following the success of F2: Fun and Frustration (2019), studio owner Dil Raju announced its sequel in February 2019. He added that a third lead actor will be cast for the sequel. However, in April 2020, director Ravipudi clarified that there was little space for a third protagonist. In an interview in March 2021, Ravipudi said: “F3 is not a [direct] sequel to F2. It is completely a new story where the leads are seen getting frustrated caused by money.”
- F3 was formally launched on 6 December 2020.
- Principal photography of the film began on 26 December 2020 in Hyderabad.
- Varun Tej has joined the production in January 2021. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic in India, filming was paused from April to June.
- Filming was planned to be resumed in July 2021 with 10-day long schedule. However, the filming resumed in September 2021.
- In December 2021, filming took place at Charminar and nearly 85% of the shoot is completed. The talkie portions were wrapped in January 2022 with only a song left to shoot.
- A special song featuring Hegde was filmed in April 2022 at a specially constructed set at the Annapurna Studios.
- F3: Fun and Frustration was released on 27 May 2022. A critical and commercial success, F3 has grossed a total of ₹1.35 billion (US$17 million) in worldwide markets.
- The satellite rights of the film were sold to Zee Telugu while the digital distribution rights were acquired by Sony LIV and Netflix. F3 was made available for streaming from 22 July 2022 on Sony LIV and on Netflix.