HIT: The Second Case Movie (2022):
HIT: The Second Case (HIT 2) is an Indian Telugu action crime thriller film written and directed by Sailesh Kolanu. Produced by Wall Poster Cinema, the film’s cinematography is handled by S. Manikandan, and editing is done by Garry BH.
The second installment in The HIT Verse, the film stars Adivi Sesh, Meenakshi Chaudhary, Rao Ramesh, Tanikella Bharani, Posani Krishna Murali, and Komalee Prasad.
HIT: The Second Case was theatrically released on 2 December 2022. The film received mixed reviews from critics, where it became a commercial success at the box office.
HIT: The Second Case Movie Information:
|Movie Name||HIT: The Second Case|
|Also known as||HIT: The 2nd Case|
|Release Date||2 December 2022|
|Running Time||1hr 58min|
|Directed by||Sailesh Kolanu|
|Written by||Sailesh Kolanu|
|Produced by||Prashanti Tipirneni|
|Cinematography by||S. Manikandan|
|Edited by||Garry BH|
|Music by||Songs: M. M. Srilekha|
Score: John Stewart Eduri
|Production Company||Wall Poster Cinema|
|Distributed by||Tolly Movies|
|Budget||₹ 15 crores|
|Box Office Collection||est. ₹42.50 crore|
HIT: The Second Case Movie Trailer:
HIT: The Second Case Movie Storyline (Plot/Synopsis):
Krishna Dev aka KD, a laid-back cop, who works in AP HIT, has to take up a gruesome murder case. As KD unravels the layers of the crime, the stakes rise unbelievably high and the threat comes unusually close.
HIT: The Second Case Movie Cast and Characters:
- Adivi Sesh as Krishna Dev “KD”
- Meenakshi Chaudhary as Aarya
- Rao Ramesh as DGP Nageswara Rao
- Tanikella Bharani as Sanjana’s father
- Suhas as Pawan Kumar Koduri, Ram Prasad’s son
- Posani Krishna Murali as News reporter
- Komalee Prasad as Varsha
- Maganti Srinath as Abhilash
- Srikanth Iyengar
- Harsha Vardhan as Ram Prasad Koduri, Pawan Kumar’s father
- Gujjuru Hemanth as Police constable
- Kedar Shankar as KD’s father
- Brahmaji as Shinde
- Kancharapalem Raju
- Dhaasshyam Geetha Bhascker as Aarya’s mother
- Nani as Arjun Sarkaar (cameo appearance)
- Vishwak Sen as Vikram Rudraraju (cameo appearance through the use of archival footage from HIT1)
HIT: The Second Case Movie Soundtrack:
The music of the film is composed by M. M. Srilekha and Suresh Bobbili. The film score is composed by John Stewart Eduri.
Interesting Facts About HIT: The Second Case Movie (Did You Know):
- The film was announced in February 2021 with principal photography commencing in August 2021 in Visakhapatnam.
- HIT: The Second Case was released on 2 December 2022 and received highly positive reviews from critics. The film became a commercial success by grossing ₹35 crores at the box office.
- Sen said he missed out on the sequel due to scheduling conflicts and wished he’d be part of HIT 3 or 4.
- The theatrical rights of the film were sold at a cost of ₹14.5 crore. The post-theatrical streaming rights were acquired by Amazon Prime Video.
- On November 25, The film has received an ‘A’ certificate because of its gruesome nature and use of profanity.