Where to Watch Ram Movie Online (Stream)
No streaming services was found.
Ram Mohan, a RAW officer is summoned by the agency to deal with Bael, a terrorist group that possess nuclear weapons capable of destroying India.
Ram Movie Details
Available on: theatre
Theatrical Release Date: December 17, 2023
Production & Distribution Company
About Ram Movie
- Jeethu Joseph began working on the pre-production of Ram in late 2019 while simultaneously overseeing the post-production of The Body and Thambi.
- In September that year, it was reported that Mohanlal and Trisha would be starring in Jeethu’s high-budget thriller film, which would be shot across various locations in India and overseas, with filming scheduled to begin in November and last for 100 days.
- Jeethu said that Ram was his most expensive film to date.
- On 16 December, a pooja function and press meet were held for the film, during which its title was revealed. Jeethu shared that he was approached by the producers three years ago to make a second film with Mohanlal after the success of Drishyam (2013). He further added, “I was tensed about doing another film with Lalettan [Mohanlal] because it’s a huge responsibility. It took me three years to come up with the right subject”.
- Initially, Ram was planned as a single film when the production began. Jeethu expanded the film’s scope, expanding it into a two-part film. As Jeethu explained, “we can’t make a movie that is five hours long, and that’s why it’s been split into two parts. He said that initially he had planned to limit Ram, a globetrotter, to a single film, “but following the success of Drishyam 2, the subsequent expansion of Lal sir’s market, and the delay of the film for about two years, I felt it could be done on a bigger canvas”, which the producers agreed to.
- Principal photography commenced on 6 January 2020, with the first phase of filming in Ernakulam. Following this, the film was shot in Dhanushkodi, Delhi, and Shimla. In February, the team completed the shoot in India. However, plans to shoot remaining portions in other countries were impeded by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In May, Jeethu announced that filming would resume in the United Kingdom and Uzbekistan once the spread of the virus was under control. Meanwhile, he also decided to direct another film that could be shot entirely in his home state of Kerala.
- Post-production work for Ram began in November, along with Drishyam 2 which he had completed by that time.
- American stunt director Peter Pedrero choreographed the action sequence for the London shoot.
- Before production began, Ram was originally planned for release during Onam 2020. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, filming was delayed. In May 2022, Jeethu revealed that they had to push the shooting dates to secure the desired locations.