Where to Watch Ramachandra Boss & Co Movie Online (Stream)
No streaming services was found.
Ramachandra Boss is a benevolent bandit who along with his team of misfits, plan a heist called Pravasi Heist at Amar Palace.
Ramachandra Boss & Co Movie Details
Available on: theatre
Theatrical Release Date: August 25, 2023
Budget: ₹22 crore (US$2.8 million)
Worldwide Collection: ₹4.6 crore (US$580,000)
Production & Distribution Company
About Ramachandra Boss & Co Movie
- Nivin Pauly’s upcoming starrer tentatively titled as NP42 was announced by Ramachandra Boss & Co on 8 July 2023.
- The film marks the second collaboration of Nivin and Haneef Adeni after Mikhael. Though the makers have been secretive about the project, Vinay Forrt, who plays a crucial role in the film, recently revealed that it is a fun entertainer revolving around a heist.
- Vishnu Thandassery was hired as the cinematographer, while Nishad Yusuf and Midhun Mukundan were hired as the music director and editor for the film.
- The film is produced by Listin Stephen’s Magic Frames and Nivin Pauly’s Pauly Jr. Pictures.
- The majority of the film was shot in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and Kerala.
- The filming was divided into two schedules; the first began on 20 January 2023 in the UAE and lasted about 55 days. The second schedule took place in Kerala.
- The principal photography was wrapped up on 19 May 2023.
- The title poster was unveiled on 8 July 2023 by Suresh Gopi through social media.
- The first-look poster, which featured Nivin Pauly in the foreground and Mamitha Baiju, Aarsha Chandini Baiju, Jaffar Idukki, Vijilesh Karayad, and Sreenath Babu in the background, was released on July 29, 2023.
- The film was released on 25 August 2023 on Onam, and received mixed reviews from critics.