Sleeping Dogs Movie Details:
|The Book of Mirrors by E.O. Chirovici
|Action, Crime, Thriller
|March 22, 2024
Thomas M. Wright
|Nickel City Productions
Highland Film Group
Sleeping Dogs Movie Cast & Characters:
- Karen Gillan as Laura Baines
- Russell Crowe as Roy Freeman
- Marton Csokas as Dr. Joseph Wieder
- Tommy Flanagan as Jimmy Remis
- Harry Greenwood as Richard Finn
- Thomas M. Wright as Wayne Devereaux
- Elizabeth Blackmore as Dana Finn
- Lynn Gilmartin as Diane Lynch
- Pacharo Mzembe as Isaac Samuel
- Paula Arundell as Susan Avery
Roy Freeman, an ex-homicide detective with a fractured memory, is forced to revisit a case he can’t remember. As a man’s life hangs in the balance on death row, Freeman must piece together the brutal evidence from a decade-old murder investigation, uncovering a sinister web of buried secrets and betrayals linking to his past. With only instincts to trust, he faces a chilling truth – sometimes, it’s best to let sleeping dogs lie.
About Sleeping Dogs Movie:
- Sleeping Dogs is an upcoming American action crime thriller film directed by Adam Cooper and starring Karen Gillan, Russell Crowe, Marton Csokas, Thomas M. Wright, Harry Greenwood, and Tommy Flanagan.
- The film is based on the novel The Book of Mirrors (2017) by E.O. Chirovici.
- The film marks the feature-length directorial debut of Adam Cooper.
- Principal photography began in Victoria, Australia in February 2023 and was completed in May 2023.
- In November 2022, it was announced that Highland Film Group had agreed to distribution deals with Signature Entertainment in the United Kingdom.
- Sleeping Dogs is scheduled to be released by The Avenue in the United States on March 22, 2024.