- The second season received a largely positive response.
- “Pitchers 2 is a worthy sequel, thanks to its true-to-life characters and themes of start-up business challenges,” noted the Times of India.
- The Hindustan Times wrote, “And when it comes to getting it right, Pitchers season 2 doesn’t shy away from serving bitter reality without a sweetener.”
- For the second season, the series moved to ZEE5 as a part of its original programming.
- TVF Pitchers season 2 premiered on December 23, 2022, on Zee5. The second season received a largely positive response.
TVF Pitchers (Season 2) Web Series Cast & Character
TVF Pitchers (Season 2) Web Series Crew
TVF Pitchers (Season 2) Web Series Details
Aired on: December 23, 2022
TVF Pitchers (Season 2) Web Series Storyline
Production & Distribution Company
TVF Pitchers (Season 2) Web Series Episodes
TVF Pitchers S2, Episode 1: The Valley
The pitchers are on the verge of a breakthrough as they await major funding. They must convince KC Enterprises, an offline player in the same sector, to partner with them.
TVF Pitchers S2, Episode 2: The Pivot
After the deal’s failure, Naveen decides to revamp the company. But Prachi presents a new condition to support the change – find a new CTO in 3 days.
TVF Pitchers S2, Episode 3: The Sprint
The company goes on a sprint to finish a product within 30 days. However, just 3 days before the launch, the pitchers face a new problem – resignations.
TVF Pitchers S2, Episode 4: The North Star Metric
Post the product launch, the three pitchers chase their own North Star Metrics: valuation, money in the bank, and employee satisfaction. Where does this search lead them?
TVF Pitchers S2, Episode 5: The Term Sheet
With the founders not talking to each other and no investments in sight, friendships seem to perish.
About TVF Pitchers (Season 2) Web Series