Mission Majnu Movie (2023):
Mission Majnu is a Hindi historical action thriller film directed by Shantanu Bagchi and written by Parveez Shaikh, Aseem Arrora, and Sumit Batheja. The film stars Sidharth Malhotra as Majnu, along with Rashmika Mandanna, Parmeet Sethi, Sharib Hashmi, and Mir Sarwar.
The film is described as the untold story of India’s greatest covert operation, taking place before and during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971. Produced by Ronnie Screwvala, Amar Butala, and Garima Mehta, the music of the film was composed by Tanishk Bagchi, Rochak Kohli & Arko. Lyrics are written by Manoj Muntashir, Shabbir Ahmed, and A. M. Turaz.
The film was announced in December 2020. Principal photography began in February 2021 at Lucknow and the film wrapped up in September 2021. The film faced multiple delays, first being scheduled for theatrical release on 13 May 2022 and then on 10 June the same year before being indefinitely delayed. Mission Majnu was released on 20 January 2023 on Netflix.
Mission Majnu Movie Information:
|Release date||20 January 2023|
|Running Time||2h 9m|
|Directed by||Shantanu Bagchi|
|Written by||Parveez Shaikh|
|Produced by||Ronnie Screwvala|
|Music by||Tanishk Bagchi|
|Cinematography by||Bijitesh De|
|Edited by||Nitin Baid|
Siddharth S. Pande
|Production Companies||RSVP Movies|
Guilty By Association Media LLP
Mission Majnu Movie Trailer:
Mission Majnu Movie Posters:
Mission Majnu Movie Storyline (Plot):
Amandeep Singh IPS (Sidharth Malhotra), a RAW field operative heads to Pakistan on an undercover mission to investigate about Pakistan’s involvement in creating nuclear weapons. Along the way, he must join hands with Aslam Usmaniya (Sharib Hashmi) and Raman Singh (Kumud Mishra), two other RAW agents stationed in Pakistan. Although it wasn’t enough to just know the whereabouts of the nuclear factory, they have to provide physical evidence so that India could stop Israel from bombing the wrong location. During his journey, he has to balance his professional and personal life with his blind wife Nasreen (Rashmika Mandanna).
Mission Majnu Movie Cast and Characters:
- Sidharth Malhotra as Amandeep Ajitpal Singh IPS (Aman) / Tariq Hussain, a RAW agent
- Rashmika Mandanna as Nasreen Hussain/Nasreen Singh, Tariq’s wife/Aman, who is blind
- Parmeet Sethi as R.N. Kao
- Sharib Hashmi as Aslam Usmaniya, a RAW field agent
- Mir Sarwar as Abdul Qadeer Khan, a Nuclear Scientist from Pakistan
- Kumud Mishra as Raman Singh / Maulvi Saab, Senior Field agent
- Ashwath Bhatt as General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq
- Zakir Hussain as Sharma, RAW spy handler
- Rajit Kapur as Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, Prime Minister of Pakistan
- Avijit Dutt as Morarji Desai, Prime Minister of India
- Avantika A as Indira Gandhi, Prime Minister of India
- Awlad Hossen Eshan as Sound Engineer.
Interesting Facts About Mission Majnu Movie:
- The film faced multiple delays, first being scheduled for theatrical release on 13 May 2022 and then on 10 June the same year before being indefinitely delayed. Ultimately, the film’s theatrical release was canceled and it was released directly on Netflix on 20 January 2023.
- The film opted for an OTT release, as opposed to a theatrical release.
- Mission Majnu was an actual debut for actress Rashmika Mandanna in Hindi films. However, as the film faced numerous delays, Goodbye (2022) had become her Bollywood debut.
Mission Majnu Full Movie Watch Online:
Click Here >> Mission Majnu Full Movie Watch Online