Spider-Man: Far From Home Movie (2019):
Spider-Man: Far From Home is an American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man. It is the sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), the 23rd film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), and the final film in Phase Three of the MCU.
The film was directed by Jon Watts, written by Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers, and co-produced by Columbia Pictures and Marvel Studios, and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. It stars Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man, alongside Samuel L. Jackson, Zendaya, Cobie Smulders, Jon Favreau, J. B. Smoove, Jacob Batalon, Martin Starr, Tony Revolori, Marisa Tomei, and Jake Gyllenhaal.
Spider-Man: Far From Home premiered at the TCL Chinese Theatre on June 26, 2019, and was theatrically released in the United States on July 2. The film received positive reviews with praise for its humor, action sequences, visuals, and performances of Holland and Gyllenhaal. It grossed over $1.1 billion worldwide, making it the first Spider-Man film to pass the billion-dollar mark, the fourth-highest-grossing film of 2019, and became Sony Pictures’ highest-grossing film and the 24th-highest-grossing film of all time. A sequel, Spider-Man: No Way Home, was released in December 2021.
Spider-Man: Far From Home Movie Information:
|Movie Name||Spider-Man: Far From Home|
|Release Date||June 26, 2019 (TCL Chinese Theatre)|
July 2, 2019 (United States)
|Running Time||2hr 9min|
|Based on||Spider-Man by Stan Lee, Steve Ditko|
Samuel L. Jackson
J. B. Smoove
|Directed by||Jon Watts|
|Written by||Chris McKenna|
|Produced by||Kevin Feige|
|Cinematography by||Matthew J. Lloyd|
|Edited by||Dan Lebental|
Leigh Folsom Boyd
|Music by||Michael Giacchino|
|Production Company||Columbia Pictures|
|Distributed by||Sony Pictures Releasing|
|Box Office Collection||$1.132 billion|
Spider-Man: Far From Home Movie Trailer:
Spider-Man: Far From Home Movie Storyline:
Our friendly neighborhood Super Hero decides to join his best friends Ned, MJ, and the rest of the gang on a European vacation. However, Peter’s plan to leave super heroics behind for a few weeks are quickly scrapped when he begrudgingly agrees to help Nick Fury uncover the mystery of several elemental creature attacks, creating havoc across the continent.—Sony Pictures Entertainment
Spider-Man: Far From Home Movie Cast and Characters:
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
- Zendaya as Michelle “MJ” Jones-Watson
- Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill
- Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan
- J. B. Smoove as Julius Dell
- Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds
- Martin Starr as Roger Harrington
- Tony Revolori as Eugene “Flash” Thompson
- Jake Gyllenhaal as Quentin Beck / Mysterio
- Marisa Tomei as May Parker
- Angourie Rice as Betty Brant
- Remy Hii as Brad Davis
- Jorge Lendeborg Jr. as Jason Ionello
- Numan Acar as Dimitri
- Zach Barack as Zach
- Zoha Rahman as Zoha
- Yasmin Mwanza
Interesting Facts About Spider-Man: Far From Home Movie:
- Discussions for a sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming began in October 2016, and the project was confirmed later that year.
- Holland, Watts, and the writers were all set to return by the end of 2017.
- In 2018, Jackson and Gyllenhaal joined the cast as Fury and Mysterio, respectively. Holland revealed the sequel’s title ahead of filming, which began that July and took place in England, the Czech Republic, Italy, and the New York metropolitan area.
- Production wrapped in October 2018.
- The marketing campaign is one of the most expensive for a film ever and attempted to avoid revealing spoilers for Avengers: Endgame prior to its April 2019 release.