Baaghi 2 Movie Cast & Character
Baaghi 2 Movie Crew
A battle-hardened army officer squares off against drug lords and Russian henchmen to save his ex-lover’s kidnapped daughter in the underbelly of Goa, India.
Baaghi 2 Movie Details
Also known as: Rebel 2
Based on: Kshanam (2016) by Ravikanth Perepu
Available on: streaming-platform
Theatrical Release Date: March 30, 2018
Budget: ₹59 crore
Worldwide Collection: ₹257 crore ($39.3 million)
Domestic Collection: ₹210.89 crore (US$26 million)
Overseas Collection: ₹46.11 crore
Production & Distribution Company
About Baaghi 2 Movie
- Baaghi 2 is the second installment in Baaghi film series, a spiritual sequel to the 2016 film Baaghi and a remake of the 2016 Telugu film Kshanam.
- Principal photography commenced for the film in August 2017, and it was shot in Mumbai, Pune, Shanghai, Goa, China, Manali, and Thailand.
- The film was finished with a budget of ₹590 million (US$7.4 million), including print and promotion costs. The film grossed over ₹2.58 billion (US$32 million) worldwide to become one of the top highest-grossing Bollywood film of 2018.
- On 1 May 2017, Tiger Shroff posted the first look poster of the film on his Twitter account.
- Initially, it was reported that Jacqueline Fernandez and Kriti Sanon were considered for the lead female role. However, in June 2017, Disha Patani was cast after going through a screen test with Shroff. Talking about the cast, Nadiadwala said, “They share an amazing onscreen chemistry, which was evident in their look test. Disha is just perfect for the role. I am happy with my cast and am excited to kick-start the project.”
- Shroff went to Hong Kong for training of martial arts under action director Tonny Ching while Patani received acrobatic training.
- The first trailer of the film was launched on 21 February 2018 by Shroff and Patani.
- Baaghi 2 was released worldwide on 30 March 2018 including 3500 screens in India. The film grossed over ₹2.58 billion (US$32 million) worldwide to become one of the top highest-grossing Bollywood film of 2018.